No real changes made to classes or gameplay in this update, it’s pretty much bug fixes. Characters and achievements will once again be wiped when this goes live.
- All characters have been wiped. Items, gold, auctions, achievements, followers, and artisans have also been wiped, and Beta Bucks have been reset to 50.
- Cross-game chat is available! Beta participants can now keep in touch with their Real ID and BattleTag friends, no matter which Blizzard game they’re playing.
- Please note that some restrictions do apply for BattleTag chat:
- You can only send BattleTag invites while logged into the Diablo III beta client
- You can only receive BattleTag invites while logged into the Diablo III beta client
For a full list of documented game and service bugs, please review the Known Issues sticky located in the Beta Bug Report forum.
- Players should no longer be desynced from the server after watching or skipping a cut-scene
- Projectile spell effects should no longer be invisible when casting them
- The Auction House should no longer lag and generate ERROR_1 when attempting to switch currencies
- The Auction House should no longer display your amount of Beta Bucks as 0 unless you actually have 0 Beta Bucks